Question about Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Will only brew a half cup even when full cup button is pushed
There may be an adjustnent that allows more water to flow in the same ammount of brew time!
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
Mine started off this way, then quit running any water through. I overcame the problem with a reusable K-cup. They are available online and at some national chain stores for about $15.00. It's a little more inconvenient than K-cups, but better than throwing out a $150 coffee maker.
Posted on May 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2014 | Keurig 2.0 K550 Brewing System
Aug 15, 2011 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
Jun 10, 2011 | Keurig Platinum B70 Coffee Maker
Dec 28, 2010 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Apr 09, 2009 | Oasis FreshStart 80 oz 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Nov 18, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Nov 14, 2008 | Cuisinart DCC-1200 Coffee Maker
Jan 10, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
I had the exact same problem with my machine making 1 cup at a time.
Here is the solution:
1. make solution of 1 part vinegar & 2 parts water.
2. pour solution into resivoir and set for 2 hours
3. run solution through machine (yes, you will have to stand there and keep pushing the buttons).
4. take same solution (now very hot) and run it through machine 5 or 6 times
5. make fresh solution and continue process until machine runs full cycle.
May 27, 2007 | Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker
2,144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: