I purchased a Keychain digital picture viewer recently....however, upon opening the package I realized that the CD to install the viewer software, is broken in half. I cannot return it to the store, as I was stationed in a different part of the country. Please let me know if you can send me a new CD or if I can install the info online.
Thank you so much!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have my key chain completly charged and the software downloaded and when I plug into the computer it says updating like ie is supposed to but then I can't into my pictures to download them onto the key chain
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
I also had the same problem where the keychain would not turn on even though I charged it and the light was green. I finally removed all of the pictures from it and tried charging it on my cellphone charger. This did not work either. Out of frustration, I shook the stupid keychain and the red light came on. I put it down carefully and waited several hours until the light became green. Now the keychain does turn on. I have not yet put the pictures back on, but it does turn on and off. If I have more trouble after I put the pictures back on, I'll let you know.
For the Innovage photo keychain software download,go to http://www.mscustomercare.com Download the software from there. You will get a .zip file. When you "unzip" it, a folder appears on your desktop. Inside that folder is a "package" icon. Double click that and now you have Picture Viewer on your desk top. However, I am a Mac user, too, just bought this keychain yesterday, chose my photos, got them in the Picture Viewer, but I can't see them on the keychain.!!! I am going to call their tech support. What a bummer1
The software doesn't use the "My Documents" shortcut, so it doesn't open in the "My Documents" directory in which "My Pictures" usually resides. The file browser opens, by default, to the program directory (C:\Program Files\Photo Viewer). Simply use the explorer tools to go "up" to C:\ (the root directory), then find the directory "My Documents" and within that "My Pictures"
Your computer will certainly have its own program for viewing photos. For example, if you are using Windows XP, you just right click on a photo file and choose "preview".
It can be difficult to find the photos on your computer if you have been using one of the silly organizers that come with cameras. You can search for a photo if you know its filename or for *.jpg to find all the photos on your hard drive.