Question about Samsung DVD-R155

1 Answer

What are the cables called for the souround sound?

What are they called because i need to buy them. they are specialized cables for the sourround sound.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 1,199 Answers

Your going to want to buy digalal coax...All you need is one to get 5.1 surrond! make sure your amp is set to 5.1

Posted on Dec 11, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Panasonic txl42et60b tv does not have a scart connection sky box does not have hdmi outlet only a scart will it work with an adaptor cable or does it need a special convertor box ?

HDMI out to HDMI input requires an HDMI cable. If there are any connectors out there that will convert HDMI to another source the company called TigerDirect may have what you need.

Jan 15, 2014 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players

1 Answer

Do I need a special cord to record from digital tv

No,u can use the R,Y,W colors AV cable,the same hook up as a VCR recorder in the past.Read ur instructional manual,find out, if the unit can take HD hook up,use a HDMI cable for the hook up.Yes,buy a HDMI cable hook up to ur LCD or Plasma tv.Best result and the use of the recorder and LCD or Plasma digital tvs.

Oct 02, 2010 | TruTech TT1620 DVD Recorder

1 Answer

Will not light or eject VCR or DVD

Sounds like a hardware problem.

Make sure you're plugged into a good outlet, carefully check the power cable to check if a pet might have chewed though it, etc.
And if the AC cord is detachable (usually one end is special) and you have an alternate, try swapping them.

If it's still under warranty, call Philips technical or customer support for a possible replacement.

Jul 20, 2010 | Philips DVP620VR DVD Player/VCR

1 Answer

3D doesn"t work

You will need a 3D-capable or 3D Ready tv. The difference is the 3D-capable tv will require you to buy a piece of equipment called an emitter to connect to it. The 3D Ready tv already has an emitter. You will also need a 3D bluray player or Playstation 3, 3D glasses, and hdmi version 1.4 cables. You will need 3D glasses and 3D bluray Dvds. If you want to watch something besides bluray dvds you would have to subscribe to direct tv as they are now offering some 3D broadcasting.

Jun 15, 2010 | Philips DVD724AT DVD Player

1 Answer

We have had this dvd player for a number of years and it has been fantastic. We now have a 'fuzzy' picture - is the player dead? Or would replacing the SCART cable be wirthwhile before going out and buying...

make sure all your cables are 'tight'! pull 'em out and re-insert- could be corrosion! 'specially if there's a smoker in the house! (no bad- i smoke, myself ).
i mean cables on dvd and on tv! seems like a bad connection on the video side. sound still good?
if that don't work, either replace cable, or do the math and replace dvd player!
good luck!

Nov 09, 2009 | Toshiba SD-220E DVD Player

3 Answers

No image, sound is on

check the rca cables, specially if they the chep kind, I had so many problem with these cheap rca cables I quit buying the cheap kind, they give me too much prblem.

Aug 12, 2009 | Initial DVD & Blu-Ray Players

1 Answer

I need the cable that connect the monitors together

you need to bring the plug as sample when you buy it.then buy shielded wires with two elements or two insulated wires and a ground.if you can buy wire like duplex type its better because you can isolate video and audio respectively.but still buy the originally used plug first.

Jun 22, 2009 | TruTech LMD-5702RT Portable DVD Player

1 Answer


I have looked up the infomation on your TV I noticed that your TV has two HDMI input plugs. Since your SONY BRAVIA is hooked up to one port, you need to buy another HDMI cable for your PS3. On your tv remote you should have an option to switch from video 1 to video 2 so then you can switch from the SONY BRAVIA to the PS3 the problem is you will only hear your PS3 Sound from you TV. If you want to hear your PS3 sound from your SONY BRAVIA you need to buy an optical cable (also called TOSLINK) to connect from your PS3 to the SONY BRAVIA.

Hope that helps!

May 01, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung DVD-R155 Logo

Related Topics:

24 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung DVD & Blu-Ray Players Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

68368 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

4761 Answers

Are you a Samsung DVD and Blu-Ray Player Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides