Question about Canon CNN-CP330 Thermal Photo Printer
you ever wondered if your printer has run out of a colour? Here's a simple way
1. Go into Microsoft Word.
2. Create four small rectangles.
3. Colour one of them black, another pink, the next turquoise, and the last yellow.
5. If all of the colours have come out clearly, it means you have enough of each colour. If one or more are not clear, you need to change them.
6. Save the file in My Documents to run whenever you need to test your printer cartridges.
7. Run occasionally to work printhead if printer is not used very often.
1. To create rectangles in Microsoft Word, bring up the Drawing toolbar on "View" then "Toolbars", and press the rectangle button. To colour them in, right-click on them and choose "Format Autoshape" then choose the colour for the fill.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 23, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP730 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: