Question about Dryers

1 Answer

Need to know where heaqting element is on Model FDE546LESO

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 594 Answers

Depending on your make. There are 2 places the manufacture puts heating elements.
1. The back panel of your dryer will come off. and it will be a long silver metal shell on the left side of the dryer.
2. The top of your dryer will come off and behind the drum there will be a large circular metal casing. it will about the size of the drum of the dryer.

Let me know if you need any more assistance with this problem.
Happy Holiday's

Posted on Dec 10, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have an Inglis IEE31301. The stove elements work but the oven does not heat up. I cannot find any manuals for this model, and I don't know if it has a oven thermal fuse or a regular fuse that needs...

ovens r simple - turn sw on, element heats up. Except ovens usually have timers on them.
start by verifying NEITHER bake or broil works.
If one does - high probability the other element needs replacing.
If neither do u will need an ohmmeter to trace the open back to the plug. There is a possibility BOTH elements r out, not very likely, but start by ohming out both. Don't know what resistance is but it will be less than 1000 ohms. Without a schematic - and u may find one inside the unit - u will have to physically eyeball the wiring.

Feb 23, 2015 | Ovens

1 Answer

Heating element

there is a number on the heating element, the model of your toaster oven should be on the backside of the unit itself, armed with this info, you should be able to find a replacement element

Jul 28, 2013 | Cook's Essentials Cooks Essentials Arome...

1 Answer

Heat will not come on

You may have a blown fuse. You may need a new blower motor. You also have relays that may be bad. Check all. You can swap relays to check. If the motor works at all, it's not the fuse.

Jan 25, 2013 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL 450

1 Answer

Heaqt willnot work

The list of suspects usually invovles the heating element, the limit mounted on the heating element, the circuit breaker. The motor is a 120 volt one but the heater needs 240 volts. If the breaker is partially tripped the dryer could run but havee no heat. If the dryer cord id partially out of the recepticle the heat will not work. Make sure the dryer is getting 240 volts. Videos and more are here on my page

Mar 06, 2012 | Whirlpool Dryers

1 Answer

I need a heating element (i think) for my whirlpool quiet partner 1 dish washer, but i need the model number and I dont have it with me, do you know the part number for the heating element that I need or...

Your Whirlpool Quiet Partner 1 should have its model number inside along the left side. Mine is DU1010XTXT1. Your heater part is original Manufacture # W10518394. Can be purchased for about $38.00 at
or order an after market heater element part # AP5690151 for about $33.00 at
Hope this helps!

Apr 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Dishwashers

1 Answer

KitchenAid Model KESC307 has a broken oven heating element. Can you fix this yourself? How? How much is part?

Hello Tgilreath,

I understand that you are having a problem with you KitchenAid range. The oven element is broken and needs replaced and you would like to know the cost of the element.

I can instruct you on how to change the element in your range. However, I do not know if it is the top of bottom element and the change procedure is the same on both of them. However, when looking up the element to tell you where you can purchase and the cost I came across many different KitchenAid models that contained the numbers you gave. There should be more letters and numbers on your tag for the model.

The following is steps are how you change out your element:

1. Disconnect the power to the unit
2. Remove the lower back cover on your range (the one that sits directly behind your oven)
3. Locate the two prongs on the bad element sticking thru the oven wall and remove the wires
4. In the oven remove the racks
5. In the oven remove the two screws holding the element in place
6. Remove the element by pulling in forward
7. Install new element in Reverse

You can locate the element on Sears Parts Direct at the following web-page, however you will need the full model number You may also reply to this thread and I will get you a part number and the exact page you need to order the part.

Thank you for choosing


Mar 27, 2011 | KitchenAid KESC307 Electric Kitchen Range

1 Answer

Tapan furnice not turning on, The furnice start and the lighter turn on the small fan is running and after about half a minute the first eye turn on for a second and then everything stop

Check to make sure the gas valve is on.

If so it is most likely the heaqt sensor that proves the ignitor is on. Replace the sensor.

Next time post your model number, answer will be more precise.

Oct 10, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Broken Bottom Element

Remove the element and take it with you to a appliance parts supply.
They will match it with the correct replacement.

Mar 25, 2009 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...

1 Answer

Water is not coming out from Samsung RS2630WW Side by Side Refrigerator. I realized there was no filter. After installing filter I reseted and light when off, but water still not running

the water resevour is proberbly frozen inside of the refrigerator. Open the door and remove the bins in the refrigerator and you will see a resevour tank. take a hair drier and heaqt up the tubing that comes out of it until the water flows again.

Jan 17, 2009 | Samsung RS2630WW Side by Side Refrigerator

1 Answer

Need lower heating element for Model #JBP66C)K2CC.

If this is a GE electric range, the part is listed at Just type in your model number in the Search menu and the part is listed on the first page as item #820921, Bake Element. I hope this helps you. If this is not correct, please double check your model number and post back. If you need guidance on how to replace the element, please let know as well.

Apr 01, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dryers Logo

Related Topics:

49 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dryers Experts


Level 3 Expert

77514 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16644 Answers

Are you a Dryer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides