Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Also would like to find the instructions or manual to how to use.
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
SETTING THE CLOCK TIME: 1. In standby mode, press and hold MODE to enter the clock time setting mode. 2. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to switch between 12-hour and 24-hour display. Press MODE to confirm the selection. The digits flash. 3. Press or hold |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set the hour and minute. Press MODE to confirm.
Posted on May 03, 2010
When in standby mode (press and hold power button to enter standby), press MODE. Now press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set 12-hour or 24-hour display mode. Press MODE to confirm display setting. The display flashes. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| again to set the hour, then press MODE. Press |<< TUNE/SKIP >>| to set minutes, then press MODE to confirm the time.
Posted on May 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2015 | Memorex Radio Clock Alarm Dock Audio For...
Nov 02, 2014 | Sony Dream Machine Dual Alarm Clock CD...
Jan 28, 2014 | iHome App-Enhanced Dual Alarm Clock with...
Jul 12, 2012 | Apple iPod Touch WiFi MP3 Player
Oct 25, 2009 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 26, 2017 | The Audio Players & Recorders
645 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!