Question about Whirlpool Washing Machines

1 Answer

Need to find a store to find parts for my washer Model 6LSP8255BQ3

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 370 Answers

Go to and then to the parts section. Then type in your model # and you can get any part for your washer.

Posted on Dec 10, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

I have a model 51012 washer..I need replacement nozzles. where can I get them? thanks.

Go to their website and check out support. Some outfits will only sell parts thru their "authorized" dealers.

Jul 19, 2015 | Greenworks 1700 PSI 1.4 GPM Electric...

1 Answer

O Ring in pressure washer MOdel FH 140 a Keep blowing out In the wand handle need to order parts. Thanks

These are generally the same sizes for most pressure washers, except for small light duty ones. You can generally buy a set for around $6 try a pressure washer store or Home depot or Northern

Jun 09, 2011 | Garden

1 Answer

Water was seeping thru the front opening while weasher was not in use. not an external leak. turned off both water suppiles and the water leak stopped. siounds to me like an internal valve leak

you need to change out the water valve on the the door and look for the model your parts store and give them the full model number off of the washer,look around the opening on the frame where the door closes into and they will sell you the correct part

Feb 20, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer

2 Answers

What type of washer fluid do I need for a toyota corolla 2000 model, and where can I purchase one?

Washer fluid is washer fluid, so any brand will work. Washer fluid can be purchased at any auto parts store, there are lots of them, Kragen, Autozone, Sears has it as well as any Hardware store like ACE or Orchard.

Jan 27, 2011 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

The washer will run but won't drain or rinse

it has a bad lid switch... its a 20 dollar part at your local appliance parts store...take the model and serial number down and call the parts store ask them for a lid switch for your model...if you need help installing the part you can call me at (925)470-5975 my name is kelles

Oct 25, 2010 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...

1 Answer

My washer wont drain or spin

it has a bad lid switch.....a 20 dollar part from your local appliance parts dealer take the model and serial down and call the parts store ask for a lid switch for your model

Oct 25, 2010 | Kenmore 23822 Top Load Washer

1 Answer

Need part number for craftsmanriding mower drive belt model 917255277

Go to and enter the full Sears model number (minus the decimal point). That will take you to a series of parts drawings, and part numbers of all available parts. You can also order parts through them. Some things are better bought in a hardware store as their nuts, bolts, and washers are outrageously expensive. Other parts seem fairly reasonable. Hope this helps!

May 18, 2010 | Garden

2 Answers

The seal behind the door tore and water is everywherE!!!!!!!!!!! cAN'T FIND A REPLACEMENT PART ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you need to replace the door bellow (gray rubber seal), the following link explains how:

Replacement parts can be purchased at any of the following websites:

Prices vary between sites, so shop and compare. The first three sites listed also have helpful exploded view parts illustrations to assist you with locating and properly identifying the parts you may need. If the model number you have this question listed under is correct, the part number you need is 8182119. The bellow is listed as item 5 under the "Door and Latch Parts" section.

NOTE: Although the bellow DOES wear out with age and can develop holes, overloading the washer can contribute to the premature wear and tear on these seals. Please follow your owner's manual recommended loading procedures.

If you have any questions about this repair, or need additional assistance, please post and let me know. I hope this helps you.

Mar 16, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer

1 Answer


You need to get an agitator repair kit from the appliance parts store. Number ap3138838 This has a new thurst washer that will fix the loose upper agitator. Remave cap under fabric dispenser, it pulls up and you will see bolt. This kit also has cam parts to repair the worn ones on upper agitator too. Take model number to the store with you.

Jun 13, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...

1 Answer

Kenmore Washer timer dial is not advancing

ok " timer has a small stepper motor in it, and it can be replaced

take stepper motor out .

appliance parts store will have it

or just replace timer

appliance parts store will have it
take make and model number with you

Jan 13, 2008 | Washing Machines

Not finding what you are looking for?
Washing Machines Logo

Related Topics:

18 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Whirlpool Washing Machines Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Sal De

Level 3 Expert

2664 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Are you a Whirlpool Washing Machine Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides