Question about RCA P60921 60" Rear Projection Television
I was watching tv at normal volume when the sound suddenly increased dramatically, when I turned it down, the picture went dark. Cannot get picture back. I had to use my TIVO, dish, and TV remotes to finally turn it down successfully even though my TIVO remote is setup to run the TV.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: TV Problem
The first thing is to check to see if the fuse is blown,if so replace with a 5 amp fuse,fuse is located near were the power cord connects to the board,make sure set is disconnected from power.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
This indicates a problem in the power supply either the low voltage switching supply or the High voltage power supply. The sounds you hear is the shutdown circuit activating, I would not suggest that you try to repair this problem because of the dangers involved. I would suggest that you take it to a qualified TV repair shop. This problem should not cost you much, however it is the best choice for the problem you described.
I hope this helps,
Posted on Mar 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Samsung Ln40e550 40 1080p Lcd Tv ln40e550
Nov 22, 2015 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Mar 29, 2017 | RCA P60921 60" Rear Projection Television
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: