Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Recently iam facing so many problem,, those are ,
1) how can i format my phone memory , give the details with step by step.. please...
2) recently my MMC card corrupted, i changed my MMC card, in that i stored some Audio files. those audio files are not running perfectly in Musical & real players of phone (default).the audio file playing till 29 sec and jumping to another song. same audio file running perfectly when i copied that to my phone memory & opening in another software.
3) how can i get my previous softwares( winamp, mp3 player, ultra mp3, smartmovies, smart movie converter, divix player, flash player &etc..
4) in my earlier days i kept passwords in each & every area, but know iam facing problems, because i forgot all the passwords i kept. one of my friend gave 1 suggestion to format my phone i.e..*#7370# ,when i tried this it is asking password. So, how can i overcome this problem.
5) which anti virus system is better for my nokia n70 (Musical Edition) phone.?
6) does my phone accepts 2GB memory stick ?
please do the needful with your valuable suggestions with the proper explanation(step by step)..... if possible send a mail to my mail id:- "email@example.com"
thanks & regards
Warning this will erase everything on your phone. Make sure that you back up everything to an mmc card if possible
Switch of your phone
Press and hold these 3 keys together-
-green dial key-
-the star key(*)
-the number 3 key(very hard to do)
Press the on off switch to the phone
DO NOT let go of the keys until you see a formatting screen
After a few minutes the format will be complete,your phone will be back to factory settings
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
Hey guyz if ur memory card is bieng corrupted.. here is a easy solution 4u to get it well ryt back... just format the memory card by ur system(pc) by mmc reader after doin this... keep tht memory card in ur cell phone then format it by goin in memory icon wch we hav in all cel phones wch displays memory(how mch memory is left and of wht size the memory card is).after formatting it.. again keep tht memory card in ur pc via mmc reader.. and its a new fresh memory card again.. u can format ur phones by pressing this code *#73703(star,hash,7370,hash) after entering this symbols and numbers.. just call tht.. and it wil ask sm password. it is ths password which u hav kept on ur cell phone for security purposes.. hop my way of communicating you all was gud.. thank u..
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2010 | Nokia N70 Smartphone
Dec 30, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jul 22, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
May 06, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Feb 21, 2008 | Lands Phones
Nov 14, 2007 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
587 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!