Question about Fax Machines
Tips for a great answer:
If a multi-page document is loaded, remove
the entire document from the ADF.
2. Lift the paper stack cover and pull it out completely.
Make sure the back end of the cover does
not catch the front paper guide.
3. Lower the scanning platform in the document delivery slot (this is on ththe front of the machine - a small tab you push down.
4. Carefully!!! pull out the jammed document - do not wrench it out.
5. Lift the scanning platform back into place.
6. Inset the paper stack cover (that you took out earlier.
Found it here http://mypdfmanuals.com/dref/815752
Feb 11, 2013 | Fax Machines
Sep 24, 2011 | Fax Machines
Mar 19, 2011 | Fax Machines
Mar 15, 2011 | Fax Machines
Mar 07, 2011 | Ricoh Fax Machines
Please dont forget to vote this answer was helpful
Feb 18, 2011 | Fax Machines
Feb 14, 2011 | Fax Machines
Mar 20, 2010 | HP FAX 1250 Fax Machine (Black)
Mar 12, 2010 | Fax Machines
Dec 06, 2016 | Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!