Question about Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
How to reset a C0500 code.
The C0500 code can be reset following the steps below:
1. Press the soft initialization on the right side of the control panel.VERY SMALL HOLE USE PAPER CLIP
2. When the dot appears on the LCD after reboot, press the number 3 key.
3. The mode will change to the initialization scree
4. Choose the selection for trouble reset.
5. After reboot the code will be cleared.
ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SLIDING DIMING OF THE LCD
HOPE THAT HELP
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2016 | Konica Minolta Di2510 Di251 Di250 Di2010...
Oct 30, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub Printers & Copiers
Sep 07, 2009 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
Dec 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
May 09, 2007 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
254 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!