Question about Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
How to reset a C0500 code.
The C0500 code can be reset following the steps below:
1. Press the soft initialization on the right side of the control panel.VERY SMALL HOLE USE PAPER CLIP
2. When the dot appears on the LCD after reboot, press the number 3 key.
3. The mode will change to the initialization scree
4. Choose the selection for trouble reset.
5. After reboot the code will be cleared.
ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE SLIDING DIMING OF THE LCD
HOPE THAT HELP
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2016 | Furniture
Aug 11, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Apr 26, 2010 | Toshiba 50H82 50" Rear Projection...
Mar 25, 2010 | Insignia 42" LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Aug 02, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 23, 2009 | Danby Portable Air Conditioner
Dec 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di200 Copier
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!