Question about GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
This player only works as the manual suggests if you use Windows Media Player 10. It is not compatible with iTunes. If you have Windows Media Player 11, there are detailed instructions on how to get it working right on GPX's website.
If you are using Windows Vista with Windows Media Player 11, you will need to follow these instructions.
Note: You will be able to download purchased/subscribed songs to the unit - not from iTunes
1. Start Windows Media Player 11 and then connect your unit to your computer. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts.
2. In Device Setup - Configure Sync, write a name for your mp3 player.
3. Click Finish. The window closes and the Sync feature in the Player is displayed.
4. From the left pane of this Sync feature, you can select from Playlists or Library and you will see the content of these folders in the center pane.
5. Select the songs or entire albums from the center pane.
6. Drag these songs or albums into the Sync List, which is the right pane of the Sync feature.
7. Click the Start Sync button on the Sync List pane.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2011 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Mar 09, 2011 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Mar 13, 2009 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2009 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Mar 04, 2008 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
Aug 27, 2007 | GPX MW3836 MP3 Player
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: