Question about Cameras
Manual available for viewing/download here. To change the date/time:
1. With camera on, press the Menu button.
2. Use left/right arrows to select Setup menu (icons of tools)
3. Use up/down arrows to select Date/time icon (clock and calendar)
4. Press Set button
5. Use left/right arrows to select year, month, day, hours, minutes and then use up/down arrows to set correct value.
6. When everything is correct, press Set button.
7. Press Menu button to return to normal mode.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD750 / IXUS 75 Digital...
Dec 19, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD110 / IXUS IIs Digital...
Sep 13, 2009 | Pentax Optio E50 Digital Camera
Jun 09, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera
Dec 12, 2007 | Canon PowerShot SD110 / IXUS IIs Digital...
Jan 22, 2018 | Sharp Cameras
Jan 21, 2018 | Cameras
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!