Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Make sure all the paper bits are taken off , now to reset remove your printer from the PC and uninstall the printer software. Now reinstall the printer software and connect the Printer to be detected and installed. Check printer properties to see the ink levels.
Use head cleaning before a test is taken .
Sep 29, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 24, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
May 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 08, 2009 | Dell W5300N Laser Printer
Sep 17, 2009 | Lexmark X4530 InkJet Printer
Jul 14, 2009 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 1270E Plain Paper Fax
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: