Question about Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
On ie7: the
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
On firefox the
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname) appears.
However the canadian google works (still no gmail on either ie or firefox.
1) Click Start button-> Control Panel.
2) Change to Classic View on the left pane and double-click the Internet Options icon.
3) On the Security tab, click Default level button for each icon in the Select a zone to view or change security settings.
4) Click to Programs tab, and then click the Make default button if it is not grayed out.
5) Click to Advanced tab, click Restore advanced settings button in the Settings area.
6) Click the Reset button in the Reset Internet Explorer settings area and Click OK.
7) Click Apply, and then click OK.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 08, 2009 | Google Chrome
Oct 06, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Apr 17, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2008 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
1,266 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: