Question about Yahoo Messenger
Everytime i am in messager i get an error code when i try to go to my account and i cannot change things in my account and any where i try to go like my mail i get an error code
login.yahoo conf reset cookies token with a bunch of letters and numbers and on the bottom application not found what can i do
I cant open my yahoo mail in yahoo messenger
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Download problems; Log in problems
here are some suggestions you should check/try if you haven't already.
1. The date on your computer needs to be set properly -- double click the clock verify that
the time and date are set.
2. If your password information is not saved, verify that you are typing it in with the
correct case (uppercase or lowercase).
3. Change your password to something smaller (under 10-12 characters), then try signing in again.
4. If you use a firewall (like ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security,WindowsFirewall etc. ), it's possible
that Messenger doesn't have the correct rights to access the Internet, especially since you
upgraded. You may need to re/add Messenger to the allowed list of programs in your firewall
if this is the case.
5. If you disabled your firewall in the past, it still may be blocking Messenger -- try
restarting it and see if that helps the situation. You also might try uninstalling an
installed firewall, to verify that it isn't causing a problem (even if it is disabled).
6. Clear your IE cache and cookies -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then
Internet Options, then click the Delete Files button, and when that's complete click the
Delete Cookies button.
7. Check your IE Security settings -- open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, then
Internet Options, then Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section, and verify that "Check
for server certificate revocation" is unchecked. Also verify that 'Use SSL 2.0' and Use SSL
3.0' is checked, then click OK
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
I had the same problem with not being able to access my yahoo mail from yim I dropped my firewall for 30 seconds and put it back and it worked :)
Posted on Aug 21, 2010
Can't open mail in YM,parameter is incorrect
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Aug 05, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 07, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Jun 06, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 20, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 07, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
May 06, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 05, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 07, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
3,056 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: