Question about Computers & Internet
I cannot connect my PDA to my pc using USB cradle. I have install USB drivers for my pc. Still when I connect my PDA to usb port my pc didn't detect any new hardware install to it. My PC OS is windows XP service pack 2. Please give me an favorable answer.
Normally for when you connect any device to pc using USB port, windows detects it. Sometime it may take time.
Few initial things you may check....
1) You must have your PDA in ON condition
2) If PDA is not getting connected on port, try connecting to other USB port (assuming that pc normally have more than one USB port)
3) Make sure the cable that you are using between PDA to PC is working properly (normally you can check this by using other cable)
4) If you have intalled some anti virus program on your pc then check the settings of same.
5) last but not least check the settings of window's firewall (part of OS)
If everything of above is fine then either USB ports of pc or of PDA might not be working.
All the best!!
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2009 | Dell Axim X3 Pocket PC
Mar 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 07, 2009 | Dell Axim X51v Pocket PC
Aug 13, 2009 | Symbol MC9090 Barcode Scanner
Apr 14, 2009 | Symbol MC9090-G RFID Handheld Barcode...
Jun 30, 2008 | HP iPAQ H5550 Pocket PC
Feb 06, 2008 | Compaq iPAQ H3850 Pocket PC
May 04, 2007 | Toshiba e405 Pocket PC
Sep 08, 2005 | Toshiba e740 Pocket PC
1,938 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!