Question about PDAs
I cannot connect my PDA to my pc using USB cradle. I have install USB drivers for my pc. Still when I connect my PDA to usb port my pc didn't detect any new hardware install to it. My PC OS is windows XP service pack 2. Please give me an favorable answer.
Normally for when you connect any device to pc using USB port, windows detects it. Sometime it may take time.
Few initial things you may check....
1) You must have your PDA in ON condition
2) If PDA is not getting connected on port, try connecting to other USB port (assuming that pc normally have more than one USB port)
3) Make sure the cable that you are using between PDA to PC is working properly (normally you can check this by using other cable)
4) If you have intalled some anti virus program on your pc then check the settings of same.
5) last but not least check the settings of window's firewall (part of OS)
If everything of above is fine then either USB ports of pc or of PDA might not be working.
All the best!!
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2009 | i-mate SPL Smartphone
Mar 09, 2008 | PDAs
Nov 14, 2009 | Dell Axim X3 Pocket PC
Oct 07, 2009 | Dell Axim X51v Pocket PC
Aug 21, 2009 | HP PDAs
Jun 30, 2008 | HP iPAQ H5550 Pocket PC
Feb 06, 2008 | Compaq iPAQ H3850 Pocket PC
May 04, 2007 | Toshiba e405 Pocket PC
Sep 08, 2005 | Toshiba e740 Pocket PC
1,936 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: