Question about Apple iPod nano
Also when ipod is unplugged from computer doesnt do anything
The 5 R's for Apple iPods – www.apple.com/support
These are for Nano, but they apply to all iPods:
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod Nano. If one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
- Reset your iPod Nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
- Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod Nano in iTunes.
- Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates installed.
- Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
- Restore your iPod Nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page whatever.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 13, 2011 | Electronics - Others
Aug 18, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 03, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jul 17, 2009 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 09, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: