Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Hey ive heard bout how and where to find a the paswrd but what is smart file man??? and do ifind it in the fone of plug the mmc card intoa computer and that wont work cause its locked plzz helpme
Dear customer first of al thanx 4 choosing fixya...
first of al install fxplore in ur phone if not installed
1. Open one of above software you have.
2. Browse through the directory, C:\system
3. Rename the file mmcstore to mmcstore.txt
4. Open the file - The file will open in Notes.
5. You will find your password in that file. That file would also contain much more data which you do not understand,so you need to go through the file to get the password!
When ur cell is connected to pc by means of data cable or bluetooth,u can see the password by simply opening the file mmcstore with notepad.
Posted on Dec 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Dec 10, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 12, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Mar 08, 2008 | Nokia 7610
Feb 21, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!