Question about Motorola Mobility MD41 Expandable Handset for MD400 Series
Currently have 4 handsets registered and want to replace defective handset but unable to add the new one. Base responses that "too many handsets registered" when attempt to register new handset.
1. Delete or listen to all voice mail messages, if necessary, to clear the IN USE/Voice Mail light indicator.
Note: Skip this step if it does not apply to your MD Series cordless telephone model.
2. Press OFF on the base station and each handset.
3. Press and hold down PAGE on the base station until the IN USE light flashes slowly, then release.
4. Press and hold down PAGE again until the IN USE light begins to flash quickly, then release PAGE.
5. Quickly and fully press and release PAGE again.
6. Please register handset displays. Press OK to begin the registration process, or press EXIT.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 18, 2017 | Vtech Lands Phones
Mar 05, 2011 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Dec 28, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 07, 2008 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Jun 22, 2008 | Philips VOIP8411B/37 IP Phone
Jun 20, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885 Cordless Phone
Mar 29, 2008 | Philips DECT 2151 Cordless Phone
Oct 11, 2007 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Expansion Handset
Jan 08, 2018 | Motorola Mobility MD41 Expandable Handset...
Jan 17, 2011 | Motorola Mobility MD41 Expandable Handset...
Aug 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MD41 Expandable Handset...
913 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!