Every time I press a button (any), the MFC beeps 3 times and won't do anything. I restarted the machine and it does the same thing. This problem doesn't seem to be documented into the user manuel and I don't know what else to do.
same problem (3 beeps on any button, but unit prints OK from computer!). can you guys contact Brother and find a solution for us please?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Press the 3 and 9 buttons at the same time in the ready status. 2) "Reset Menu" will appear on the LCD. Scroll to Fuser by pressing up arrow or down arrow button then press the OK button. 3) "1. Reset 2. Exit" appears on the LCD. Press the 1 button to reset the fuser counter. The display briefly shows "Accepted". The machine returns to the ready status after a few seconds.
1. Remove the AC adapter plug from the back of the base unit (not from the wall); leave tel cord connected.
2. While holding down the "set code" button under the cassette lid, plug the ac adapter back into the base. The screen will then display some numbers (110) etc.
3. Hold down the HANDSET keys 1 and 2 simultaneously and then press the speaker button on top within 20 seconds.
4. Press any 3 digits on the handset i.e. 1-2-3.
5. After hearing a BEEP from the handset and base, press 2 on the handset. The base should then say "twenty-five", and the handsets will beep, confirming the new security code is enabled. Press talk or speaker on handset to confirm communication.
6. The time/day stamp and remote access code will be cleared.
7. Best to do this with the answering mach turned off.
8. Restart this procedure if anything goes wrong (may hear a series of error beeps).
I saved my manual and in it I had a fax Casio sent me with these instructions (i had this prob a few times years ago). Good luck!
This is a problem with the Playstation 3 software becoming corrupt. It is very easy to fix if you follow my simple steps.
Please note, this method will erase your hard drive so any save games you had will be lost. All your online trophies will be preserved.
Turn your Playstation 3 off into standby mode (red light on)
Press and hold the power button. The Playstation 3 will beep when you first press it, then beep again 5 seconds later and then beep once more and turn off back into standby mode (red light on). You must now release the power button.
Press and hold the power again. The Playstation 3 will beep when you first press it, beep again 5 seconds later then there will be 2 quick beeps together. When you hear these 2 quick beeps release the power button.
Your Playstation 3 will now start up with a screen asking you to connect a controller via USB. Connect your controller and then press the PS button.
A menu will now be displayed on screen. Select option 5 "Restore PS3 System". This will then ask you to confirm that you wish to go ahead with the system restore. Accept whatever the Playstation 3 says.
The Playstation 3 will now go through the system restore process and re-install the system software back to out of the box status. You will have to set your user name, date and time and network settings again.
Once you have completed the above, the Playstation 3 will restart and spring back to life again!
Your problem is with the pause/resume button. This button allows you to add/remove items before the cycle is complete. If you press this button and there is water in the machine it will beep for a period of time (3 mins) and then empty the machine automatically so you can open the door. After opening the door the cycle can be restarted again by pressing the pause/resume button again.
When the Brother machines beep three times while pressing any button on the front panel, this means there is a button stuck. Try pressing all buttons over and over to unstick button. This should help. Please rate my help if this works. If you need anything else, save my user name and ask me anytime. Thanks!
Check to make sure that the PC Fax Function is turned off. I noticed after I connected the 8500 to my PC and installed the software, I too could no longer receive faxes and it was corrected after I turned this PC Fax function off.
The function is located by:
Press the MENU button.
Select Option 2.
Select Option 1.
Select Option 8 (PC Fax) and turn that function OFF.