Question about Sharp R-1200 Microwave Oven
I have power at my 110 outlet, disply not working, no power and no lights. Can this be a dead fuse inside?
Thanx, it was the power board! Will keep you in mind.........
Posted on Mar 19, 2007
It may be a bad fuse inside or it could be blown circuit protection on the control board caused by a power surge. The former you or a friend can fix, the latter we repair nationwide for only $39.95. We have free service manuals available for download on our site for the Sharp R370 and R630 models which are similar types. If you or a friend decide to work on it, we have *critical* safety and disassembly info at our site, which is linked at our listing here on FixYa: http://tinyurl.com/yzjozk
Posted on Feb 28, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | GE Microwave Ovens
Oct 16, 2012 | OCI ELECTRONICS Sharp - sharp r930cs...
Mar 13, 2011 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Feb 26, 2010 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 19, 2010 | RCA Microwave Ovens
Jan 20, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Dec 16, 2007 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!