Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

1 Answer

Wet phone My phone got wet and i let it dry, but it doesn't turn on, but when i plug it in to the charger, the keypad and screen light up

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    MVP:

    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Governor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

    Scholar:

    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 113 Answers

This suggests that the IC of the phone is damaged beyond repair.

Posted on Feb 28, 2007

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Keypad lights not working e65


take the battery out. and plug it to the charger with no battery and turn it on if the keybad lights still dont work they likely got fried. if it got wet put the phone without the batter in non cooked rice for some hours it will absorb all the moisture. if its under warrenty take it to your service provider

Mar 26, 2011 | Nokia e65 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Does not work, we tired a new battery, but no help.


Instructions
    Technical Difficulties
  1. If the phone doesn't turn on, make sure battery is charged and fully plugged into phone. Remove battery from phone and use rag to brush away dirt that may interfere with connection. Reconnect and try again. If using cigarette-lighter adapter, make sure it's properly plugged in. Make sure charger is properly plugged into outlet and into battery.

  2. When the battery doesn't charge, plug lamp or other electrical device into outlet to verify that outlet works. Borrow friend's charger to see if charger or battery is problem. Replace charger or battery if necessary.

  3. In case the phone gets wet, remove the battery from the phone and allow both to dry thoroughly. If rust or corrosion develops, wipe it off with a stiff brush. If phone still does not work, replace it.

  4. Should the display not be working, try getting it to room temperature, extremely cold or warm conditions may affect display functions.

  5. If the keys don't work, look for a display of a symbol that looks like a lock. The keypad may be locked. The display often tells you how to unlock it. If not, check owner's manual.

Jan 24, 2011 | Lands Phones

1 Answer

My phone got wet and after drying it now says Downloading


the motherboard of your phone has been effected. try to get it repaired from the service center

Jul 31, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Got Wet = Blank Screen


I helped a friend with a similar problem using the solution below, so I am sure it will work unless your phone has shorted out:
  • Remove the battery from the phone immediately -- preferably right after it had gotten wet.

  • Spray the phone liberally through the keypad and inside the battery compartment with a good brand of electronic cleaner such as "CRC QD Electronic Cleaner Quick Drying Formula". It is important for the cleaner to get into the phone to wash out any water and mineral residues as they can cause a short when you put the batteries back into the phone.

  • Allow it to drain and dry, or better, blow dry it with hairdryer set on cold, or turn upside down on your dashboard for a few hours. Do NOT put the batteries back in the phone while it is drying.

  • When your phone is completely dry, put battery back in and turn it on. If it does not come on, put it on the charger. You should see the indicator come on showing "Charging".

  • After a few minutes to a half an hour, try turning your phone on. It should work if nothing has shorted.

Nov 22, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

No display screen


u must let your cellphone dry up b4 u turn it on,1st thing to do dismantle your cellphone case then u can use a hair blower to dry it up. then try to turn it on. if its not working maybe your cellphone suffers a shortcercuit

Dec 18, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

2 Answers

Dropped in water


the water probably caused a short in the screen conector.
sorry but liquid and electronics just don't mix

Nov 07, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone

7 Answers

V3 got wet


sorry to say this but a wet phone is ruined. You will have to take it to a tech at your phone server. They will either repair it or you will have to get another one. Water and phones do not go together at all. Sux.

Aug 20, 2006 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

Not finding what you are looking for?
Motorola Mobility RAZR V3 Logo

Related Topics:

58 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Motorola Mobility Cell Phones Experts

Virgil Wolter

Level 1 Expert

29 Answers

vince

Level 3 Expert

1216 Answers

D. E. Hev

Level 3 Expert

1181 Answers

Are you a Motorola Mobility Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...