Question about Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
The green light just flashes continuously.
The flashing green light has the following meaning:
• Blinking green: indicates the scanner is waking up from power
saving and preparing to scan.
• Steady green: indicates the scanner is ready to scan.
How to Adjust the Power Save Settings for the DocuMate 252
1. Right-click on the One Touch icon and choose Show
Hardware from the pop-up menu.
You can also click the scanner icon at the top of the One Touch
If the Hardware View of the panel is open you can also right-
click on the DM252 icon.
The Hardware Properties dialog box opens and shows
information about your Xerox DocuMate 252 scanner.
2. Click the Properties button.
Your scanner has a built-in power saving feature that is set to
power down after 15 minutes of idle time. You can change the
time before the scanner powers down, from 1 minute to a
maximum of 3 hours.
3. Click the arrows for the Lamp timeout setting and choose a
To return the scanner to its factory settings, click Reset Device.
4. Click OK to save the changes and close the dialog box.
Let me know if this solves the problem and thank you, Binary Bob
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2014 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
May 01, 2014 | Xerox DocuMate 510 Document Scanner
Nov 13, 2009 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Jun 16, 2009 | Xerox DocuMate 272 Path-Through Scanner
673 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!