102, 014, 030, 046 here are some directions
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button.
- While holding the SET button, press and release the POWER button
- Release the SET button.
- Press the appropriate component button for the component being set up.
- Using the number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code.
NOTE: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the POWER button to verify operation.
- If a new code number is entered, the code number previously entered will be erased.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- If none of the codes listed for the manufacturer work, it may be necessary to try codes listed for other manufacturers or perform a search for the correct code. Consult the Operating Instructions provided with the remote control for steps on searching for the correct code.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.
try this link for any other codes you might need http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-remote.pl?mdl=RMV302#instr