Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: paper feed problem
Check all this-----
1.check the printer paper feed roller jam.
2.check the paper sensor, It is working or not.
3.check the paper tray(clean it)
4.service the printer, (If possible).
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
SOURCE: won't feed paper
Hiya .. Your roller guides.. just need a general clean... and the sensors located just on the inside of the printer at the bottom where the paper sits ..
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
Maximum thickness allowed in this printer is 250gsm for Premium Glossy, therefor the paper appears to outside the specification of the machine. Only answer is use slightly lighter paper.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
SOURCE: Paper feed not working properly
1. first check to see if there is any bits and pieces of paper in any place in the paper carriage -- look very carefully in front access and rear access
2. if this is not the problem, then disconnect printer from computer -- turn off printer, unplug power cord, unplug printer cable from printer
3. gain access to paper roller assembly, usually in rear
4. using lint free cloth, dampened with distilled water clean rollers -- read manual to determine direction of rotation (usually clockwise)
5. keep rotating rollers until all is wiped clean of paper dust
6. reassumble and try a test print as your printer manual directs
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
In the comments section Blumm suggests pushing a piece of cardboard (like the back of a legal pad) through the feeder as far as you can. Turn the printer off and then on again with it in there. Pull the cardboard out and check for any foreign objects that have been pushed through.
It worked for many people including myself - I got a piece of plastic and it works wonderfully again!
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 30, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
Oct 26, 2012 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 22, 2012 | Casio HR-100TMPlus Calculator
Sep 12, 2011 | HP DeskJet 950c / ScanJet 5370C InkJet...
Jul 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Nov 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 25, 2018 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!