Question about Samsung SGH-A707 Cellular Phone

1 Answer

I need photo's from my phone to computer for insurance purposes

I have called my phone provider, they couldnt help unless they signed me up for another charge on my bill. cant afford that, only want the pics off phone, even went to samsung, they gave me a place to go, but it is confusing. to say the least.
could you please help me....


Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I cant afford the charge, and you want me to sign up for a plan, dang all you guys want money.
life here in the united states, is no longer free, the american dream is dead. and all anyone wants to do is get money, and plenty of it.

My problem would cost money. The money I dont have. I am on totally disability, and it very painful to walk, or sit, or stand for any length of time.

Not more than a year ago, I use to be on the work force, could do anything, Now that I had cancer and chemo and radiation treatments, I can no longer work, my strength has left me.

And you guys just go ahead with your free services, only to find out in an email, you will want some kind of payment.

Merry Christmas, Have a happy and safe holiday


Posted on Dec 10, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

The bottom button in the middle don't work on my note 4 phone

It should still be covered under warranty unless it has physical or water damage. Contact your phone service provider to make a warranty claim. If there is physical or water damage, then an insurance claim would be an option, if you have insurance. Otherwise, you might be out of luck.

Dec 16, 2014 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I want to block my cellphone bec. it has been lost.

if your phone is a postpaid plan just contact your network service provider and tell him that your phone is lost and you want to block it then they block it..But if you using a prepaid plan then there's the problem unless your phone serial and model is insured and registered to your country's telecommunications department then it can be blocked just doing the same thing call your country's telecommunications department and report the lost of your phone and asked them to block it..But if its not registered or insured the only thing for your phone not to be used by the person who got the phone is if you put a security code on your phone. Hope it will help you

Jul 10, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone

1 Answer

My motorola z3 will no longer transfer photos to my computer ( windows xp). I have checked in the Device Manager & everything is showing Ok in the pc. The phone tools are installed but it keeps saying...

Theres something wrong with the settings, try to call a customer service representative with your network provider, they can help you reset the settings so that you can be able to transfer photos in your pc.

Jul 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility MOTORIZR Z3 Cellular...

1 Answer

My phone droze earlier today and now it wont receive text messages or calls. I need help.

Turn off. If it will not turn off, remove the back and remove the battery. Wait five minutes. Replace battery. Turn on, and wait the five minutes that it takes for Palm to turn back on, and this should fix the problem. If it still is "frozen" call Verizon or Sprint (your wireless provider) and replace the phone. There is usually a $50 deductable to replace any phone, even with insurance, so be ready to pay that for another phone, unless you have had it for less than 30 days.

Nov 16, 2010 | Palm Pre Cell Phone

1 Answer

Ma 5800 lost on yesterday nite..

Call your provider RIGHT NOW and suspend service on the unit. Otherwise, don't be surprized if you get a telephone bill for a million dollars.

We can't find your phone for you, this is a Fix it place, not the lost and found. File a police report for insurance purposes. Do it now.

What we can do is what I just did, tell you to suspend service and make a report.

Thanks for your interest in

Feb 19, 2010 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone

1 Answer

I have a Samsung Impression (SGH-A877) and the touch screen has stopped working. What do I do ?

3 options..

1st: Call ur service provider if what thet= could offer.

2nd: Call your insurance company(if u have one)

3rd: send the phone to Samsung, but you need to call them first.

*note* Samsung does not replace phones nor provide loaner phones

Dec 16, 2009 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone

1 Answer

Sane here...

You'll have to replace it. It sounds like there is damage so you'll need either an insurance replacement or to upgrade. Maybe you can use a friend's AT&T phone and just put your SIM in it or get a phone off of ebay or craigslist.

Sep 28, 2009 | Samsung Instinct Cell Phone

1 Answer



I'm sorry to hear that you lost your phone and sorry to say but you can't track it using the serial or IMEI number, what i would like to suggest is to call your service provider have the line on temporary suspension so that nobody can use your phone and check for insurance and warranty. some providers offer insurance and warranty that covers lost and stolen phone.

Hope this help.

May 10, 2009 | Apple iPhone (16 GB) Smartphone

1 Answer

Help please

u may want 2 just call verizon and tell them that it isnt working unless u boutgh it over 30 days i think u cant do anything bout it unless u have insurance.......wish i could help more........sry

Jan 06, 2008 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung SGH-A707 Cellular Phone Logo

43 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Cell Phones Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

kenneth njonjo

Level 3 Expert

1575 Answers

Mike Cairns
Mike Cairns

Level 3 Expert

3053 Answers

Are you a Samsung Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides