Question about Western Digital (WD3200JS) 320 GB Hard Drive
Can not reach windows at all, recovery disc will not format hard drive, worm was $i30.exe. I have tried many recovery type discs but nothing will load, the CD drive spins but the only disc that comes up is the E Machines repair/recovery but it does not work. Message says Kernals are missing. Am I finished?
It is all done. if u can handle your hard disk separately by
fixing the hard disk in some other computer, scan with
BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRUS software. reply for further solution
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2014 | Gateway P-6831FX PC Notebook
Feb 27, 2013 | HP Touchsmart IQ524 PC Desktop
Jan 27, 2013 | Compaq Presario Cq57 Notebook Pc
Connect the external hard disk drive to the computer. Make sure that the external hard disk drive is powered on.
2. Create a Windows 7 system repair disc. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start Collapse this imageExpand this im, type create a system repair disc in the Start Search box, and then click Create a System Repair Disc in the Programs list.
Follow the instructions to create the disc.
3. Note You must have a CD or DVD burner to create a system repair disc.
4. Start an elevated command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start Collapse this imageExpand th, type command prompt in the Start Search box, right-click command Prompt in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.
5. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
6. Disconnect the external hard disk drive.
7. At the elevated command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Note This operation might fail. In this case, if you have to have access to recovery tools, use the Windows 7 system repair disc that you created in step 2.
8. Reconnect the external hard disk drive to the computer.
9. Start the Backup and Restore Wizard to back up your files and data to the external hard disk drive.
Hope this helps
Sep 26, 2012 | SmartDisk Crossfire Desktop (xf160f) 160...
Mar 22, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1610n PC Desktop
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: