If you box is on MMDS/Teresterial:
You should download the firmware "digivox_ter_v3300.bin" and put this on your box using downloaded10.exe (This will automatically fix your problem)
(You should be able to find the file by using Google.)
1. Connect to Internet.
2. Search for the files named above
3. Save / Download the files
4. Get the cable to connect your box to the PC.
5. Connect PC to Digivox via the serial port using an RS232
6. Turn on Digivox & then turn on PC.
7. Open loader software “DOWNLOADER 10”
8. Check settings and parameters. Defaults are usually correct.
9. Browse for bin file (digivox_ter_v3300.bin ) For all files and the downloader 10 click this link http://eko.4shared.com/ and hit digivox
10. Check “app file” (default).
11. Click “download”
12. A progress bar will appear. Wait for “download complete “ window to pop-up
13. Turn off Digivox and PC then disconnect. Enabling Key Emulator
1. Connect Digivox to TV (usually scart), cable feed and power on.
2. Perform full auto-scan.
3. Go to “main menu”
4. Scroll down to “System Information”, press “OK” to enter System Information menu.
5. On your remote control press “ 1 0 0 4 ” (ignore what happens on the screen)
6. “Key Emu” will now be visible on the screen.
7. Change “Key Emu” to ON
8. Exit menus and return to TV mode.
9. Go to a scrambled / encrypted channel and wait for update process to complete.
10. Scrambled channels should now be unlocked. Problems with no sound
To get back sound on e4 sky1 ect just select the channel in question press menu, select installation, select manual scan, click ok on down frequency. It'll now scan for channels when its finished exit back to normal tv viewing screen go to the end of your channel listing and the desired channel will be there with sound. This can be done on any channel with no sound by just selecting that channel following the instructions above