Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Try the green/3/* thing again (until you get it to work).
- Turn off PIN code requests.
- Charge the phone fully.
- Turn off the phone.
- Remove the memory card (not really needed, but I usually do it to be on the safe side).
- Put the phone on a table (easier to press the keys then, in my opinion).
- Press the three keys and keep them securely down and do not release.
- While the keys are still down, turn the power on.
- Do not release the three keys until you see the prompt for the home city.
If it doesn't work, retry until you get it right. It is easier if you have three hands.
Posted on Dec 09, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jun 02, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
Jan 04, 2009 | Nokia e65 Cellular Phone
Jul 25, 2008 | Nokia 1100
Apr 01, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!