- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you trying to play a burned DVD or a purchased/rented DVD? If so, the movie files will be in a different format. (e.g. .avi or .mpg versus VOB files). Some dvd players will play burned dvds, the key is to look the acronym DIVX. This ensures that the dvd player will play .avi and .mpg files.
Audiovox code hack For DVD player D1210 1. power on
3. in setup digit 9653
4. go to new menu VERSION
5. in region use UP/DOWN to change region
6. power off and power on
I hope this information helps you with your problem
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press: - Display - Top Menu - Clear - Power This should power the device into Service Mode. 3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4. 4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long. Type: 12450 Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field. Push ENTER. 5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free. 6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
DVDs are ecoded with region codes to indicate what area of the world they are made for. These codes may be 1,2,3, etc depending on which region they are made for.
DVD player read these codes and if the disc region code does not match the region the device is made for, the player will not play the disc.
Region 1 is for USA so most DVDp players made for use in USA require region 1 discs.
Some DVD players called multi region DVD players can be set to play different region DVDs but they are typically more expr=ensive then one region players and the code must be changed each time a different region disc is played.
Problem: All DVDs would not play in Jensen MVB85A overhead 8.5 DVD player. Error code: "Incorrect Region Code"
1. Use the remote to power on DVD player 2. Ensure there are NO DVDs in the drive 3. When you see the DVD logo screen, press 9653 on the remote 4. A hidden menu will open stating the region code. My region code was set to 0 and my I was receiving the error. 5. Press the "OK" button to change the Region Code to "1".
Once the region code was set to 1 all DVDs were playing.
Key words: Jensen Audiovox MVB85 incorrect region code