Question about Rohl A2400 Country Bath TRIM ONLY PRESSURE BALANCE TUB & SHOWER

1 Answer

Water leak outside valve

My Rohl a2400 trim with an ref-2 valve is leaking into the wall when the hand held spray hits the valve.

Posted by on

  • bobj867 Dec 09, 2008

    Phil_m7 Thanks for the thought, We have already done that. It appears the water is going into the slotted holes in the plastic wrin that holds the backplate in place. I have never had this problem in the 40 yrs I have been in the remodel businwss. Has anyone else had this happen? Im working on a Rohl A2400 REP - 2 valve.



1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 68 Answers

You have a leak where the back plate goes up to the wall OR there is a gasket missing from the trim installation. If this is a tile shower i would suspect the first and use clear tub/tile chaulking to seal around the edge of the plate paying close attention to the grout lines.


Posted on Dec 09, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Would it be cartridge or something else

Not the cartridge. There are O Rings around the spout that wear out. These need replacing. Call Rohl for replacement parts

Jul 07, 2014 | Rohl R77V3SPN Country Pull-Out Bar Faucet...

1 Answer

No pressur in my home and garden sprayer

You have a leak. First ensure the pressure relief valve is closed. You can try spraying soapy water on the outside while pumping it up, and look for bubbles. The one way valve might be leaking, too. Good luck.

May 21, 2012 | Chapin 2 Gallon Spectracide Sprayer

1 Answer

Our Hotpoint Ice Diamond fridge/ freezer has developed a slow leak, or rather, it collects water condensate on its floor in the upper compartment which then oozes out onto the floor. I don't have a...


Thier are 2 possible thing causing that leak.

1 ) a blocked defrost drain..this tip i wrote will tell ya how to clear the defrost drain



2) the water inlet valve that distributes water to icemaker and in door dispenser (if equipped) hasa pinhole in it and spraying water onto the check that gotta pull out ref.from the wall and remove lower rear service plate and inspect the valve for a pinhole


Aug 31, 2011 | Hotpoint Refrigerators

1 Answer

I have a Perrin and Rowe Diverter valve U.5383 for a hand held shower that I need to disassemble to replace the spindle. Is the right hand side housing threaded? There is a hex nut on the housing (exposed...

Soak the unit in very hot water 50/50 with white vinegar for 2or 3 hours to loosen the lime in the threads and try it again. Keep the water hot no boiling but hot.

Feb 02, 2011 | Perrin and Rowe Rohl Bath U-5386 ; U 5386...

1 Answer

Sprayer leaks on my Rohl single lever faucet

The spray head will need replacing, it unscrews and the new one will fit right on

Jun 27, 2010 | Rohl A3608/11LMAPC Single Lever Country...

1 Answer

A GE Profile Model, double door refrigerator with a water leak

If the leak is on the refrig water valve where the wall water line connects to , then use a 1/2" wrench and tighten the fitting on the water valve itself . If the leak is on the plastic tubing at the bottom of the refrig water valve , pull up on the small white ring while pushing down on the plastic tube to remove it from the valve . Cut off about 1 " of the tubing and reinsert it into the valve with pretty good pressure to be sure it is inserted completely .

Mar 27, 2010 | GE Refrigerators

1 Answer

Water dispenser leaking.

The inlet valve will be located in the back of the ref. You have to remove the access panel and the valve will be mounted usually on the right hand side (if your looking at it from the back). To replace the valve you have to shut off the water at the saddle valve probably located in the basement. If you are replacing the valve then I would also replace the saddle valve at the same time its only about 10 bucks, because they usually gunk up w/ calcium deposits which lead to problems with the inlet valve of the ref.
Hope this helps _MJ_

Feb 07, 2010 | Kenmore Refrigerators

1 Answer

Whilpool ed25sm Cold water dispenser leaks

your water valve is bad. behind the ref. in back is a cover. unplung unit remove ref. from back wall about 2-4 ft.remove back cover and you will see a water valve. thats the piece that the hose (your incoming water supply line hooks upto) 1/2 fitting. turn water suppy off. remove screw holding valve. disconnect wires one bye one and hoses one bye one.(so you dont mix them up).if your ref has a inline water filter and has not been replaced in a while i woiuld try that first. valve is about 45-85/ depending on your model ,i do not have that.and labor roughly 75-125 to replace depending on were you live and who you use. hope this helps you.

Sep 16, 2009 | Whirlpool 25.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side...

1 Answer

Leaking outdoor hose bib

ok this is an easy one.  you have what is called a  frost free hose bib.  this is split or has a hole in it after the seat.  the seat is inside the house wall.  you need to cut off the copper inside the house and replace the valve .  if it is not a solder joint than have someone hold back on the copper on the inside and you should be able to spin it off and replace it.  P.S if this is the case make sure you use T-tape on the threaded conection

Jun 21, 2009 | Plumbing

1 Answer

Water won't come thru the faucet.

dirt in the screen before the sprayed handle, shut off vakve clogged under sink, is this something that just happened? where is the check valve located is it in the hand held or under the sink,, if in the hand held take a needle and clean it out, or call the company and have them send out a new one

May 30, 2009 | Plumbing

Not finding what you are looking for?

222 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Rohl Home Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

12744 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16591 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

39121 Answers

Are you a Rohl Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides