An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 7 tips or uploaded 3 video tips
Re: pioneer DVDRW DVR-K17B ATA Device won't run any CD's;
To solve this Code 10 error, follow these instructions: NOTE: After removing these registry keys and rebooting, it may be necessary to reinstall any CD or DVD recording applications. 1) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry.Look
for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete 6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor 7) Reboot your computer 8)
Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives
havereturned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that
theyellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try uninstalling software that uses the drive. You can also try uninstalling programs that you don't use by using something like revo uninstaller. Also you can try using a registry cleaner. After that you can try your drive again.
You first remove that device from device manager. Then restart the pc. You may check the BIOS menu for that device for any clarification. After restart since u have removed it the OS will detect the device and install it automatically. Hope this helped.
1) uninstall your dvr from device manager
2) write REGEDIT at RUN
3) look for UPPERFILTER using search in the edit menu. After you have found it, delete this registry
4) repeat the same for LOWERFILTER
5) Go to the device manager, scan for hardware changes. Win Vista will now successfully install your DVR
hello i'm having HP PAVILLION DV6000 and OS is VISTA HOME PREMIUM .My problem is that my system does'nt show any dvd drive in MY COMPUTER. I am having PIONEER DVDRW DVR-K17B ATA Device .device manager show a yellow icon and tells that it needs driver. It was working properly before.
I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution? I have an HP Notebook dv6700 with a Pioneer DVDRW [DVR-K17B ATA Device]. For the past few months I haven't been able to burn anything to disc. I can't find any firmware updates online. I'm not sure if I need to buy a new drive?
This is my error in report viewer for my dvdrw in laptop. dvdrw icon is hide and it can't read any disk dvd/cd. PLEASE HELP ME! THANKFUL " Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 39. "