You should check your sound options if you have a webcam built in. The stero mix is also probaly disabled so go to the sound options and chage the view to all disabled devices. You should be able to fix it from there.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The best anti virus programme in my view is Norton Anti Virus. If Norton tells you a programme is a potential problem, it is. You can download from Symantec the uninstall programme that will remove Norton.
It depends from one persons usage to another and which all programmes you normally use.
But these below tips might help you
1. Do not have multiple anti virus programes installed on your computer if you find more than 1 anti virus programme remove the one which you feel dont need
2. If you are a gamer and once when you have completed any games you dont play them back then its recommended that you remove them from your computer that will help you clean up a lot of space from your computer
the camera seemed not been properly configured for the chat program you are using. Please make sure that the webcam have been configured properly with your chat program like YM. Also check if the camera works locally, meaning, if it captures video while not in chat rooms
i need to know your speaker situation but have u tried turning up the volume on the speakers and the computer also some computer come with a mixed ensure that the output you want to play is turned up on the mixed also if you are playing in windows media player ensure that that volume output is also all the way up
Look at the task tray where the clock is. Look for a icon that looks like a webcam. Is there one? If there isnt one you will need to install the Drivers and software that came with your webcam. If you cant find it, reply with the brand and model number