What happen to my fon?? its very short time to use,, if i charge it until it will full, then after 2hrs. without using it, it says lowbat and later on it will battery empty,. i go to the technician they said it has a short circuit, but they could not find where's the problem begin.. can you help me to fix it??
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ifthe laptop battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be wornout. Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cyclesand will lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% andgradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up atall.
ORThe battery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected thebattery drops off to zero capacity in a very short time.
Ifthe battery drops to an unacceptable charge level then the battery needs to bereplaced.
How to maintain our mobile phone battery for long term usage?
Many phone users never knew if how long the battery will last. As long as we use it regularly for a day or two,they are satisfied indeed.
* Other phone users preferred to buy mid or low quality batteries cause it is affordable,but the consequences,battery easily drained and immediately turns into low battery level.this can also damage the phone when the voltage is no longer at ease and the phone comes out with a short circuit board.
* Making a call,playing games,listening to music etc. while the phone is on charging.
When we got low battery warning,suddenly we plug the charger to the phone immediately cause we're expecting incoming calls,we might lose the momentum of the game or save the game level if suddenly the phone turns off. The result, phone is getting hot and the battery is deform due to simultaneous current entering the phone.A voltage coming from the battery and a voltage coming from the charger. also may lead into a short circuit problem and affects some parts of the mobile components.
* Overnight charging or charging the phone for a long time.
This might happens when we're using the phone until we almost got asleep at night while the mobile is on charged. Exceeding the voltage requirement of a battery as well as the phone itself may lead into battery discharge,deform structure and also causes short circuit problem.
1. Buy original battery coming from an authorized retail outlets and ask for a warranty for security purpose. Look for the quality seal product to assure that you've got the right product.
2. Follow the manual on the charging procedure when you bought a new battery. Observe the initial charging time and the regular charging time.
3. Never use your phone while on charged. (if it's important, you can do it sometimes but not regularly) make sure the phone is turn off and observe the regular charging time.
Hoping that this simple guide of mine helps.... Good Day!!!
Okay, might not be reading this right but here goes. If the camera shows the batteries as full then I'd go with that. The charger will come on for a few seconds even with a freshly charged battery because it take that long for the charger to realize the battery is already full. You can't feed an already full battery, so the charger is shutting off completely. Yes normally the light would stay on and the charger would continue to trickle a charge into it it until it is removed. In your case I think you have those batteries stuffed to the gills so the charger is shutting right down. One of the problems with these batteries is as much as the manufacturers deny it they form a memory. Best thing to do with these rechargeable batteries is drain them right down and then replace with a freshly recharged battery.
if u had this for over a year and used it every day most likly the batties are gone, but u can try this, use the shaver until all the charge is gone complety wait 10 minutes charge the shaver for a full 24 hour without using it or unpluging it and see what happens some time u need to reset the battery for a full charge
1) Plug your power adaptor to main unit 2) locate "power on" switch and change it to "off"
after doing this steps you will see a red light which means the unit is charging.
note: for some portable player once the charging is complete this red light changes color either orange or green which means the battery already full charge. but it is adviceable to charge battery for atleast 2hrs.
Hi there, To fully charge takes about 4hrs. The first 2hrs are a fast charge bringing it to about 80%. The following 2hrs are a trickle charge to bring it to as near to 100% as it can get. It is possible that the iPod hasn't yet calculated what 'Full Charge' is yet based on your devices installed battery. Give it a few days. If it still does this after a few charges and near complete discharges then do a reset. to do this, while it is on press and hold the Menu and Standby/Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple symbol appears. This should get it to do a self test which will re-analyse the battery.
probably you have an internal hardware problem. if you can open your fon, check for grounded or shorted part or any corrosions and clean it w/ a laquer thinner... if you cant open it, just have them fixed by service centers near you...