What happen to my fon?? its very short time to use,, if i charge it until it will full, then after 2hrs. without using it, it says lowbat and later on it will battery empty,. i go to the technician they said it has a short circuit, but they could not find where's the problem begin.. can you help me to fix it??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How to maintain our mobile phone battery for long term usage?
Many phone users never knew if how long the battery will last. As long as we use it regularly for a day or two,they are satisfied indeed.
* Other phone users preferred to buy mid or low quality batteries cause it is affordable,but the consequences,battery easily drained and immediately turns into low battery level.this can also damage the phone when the voltage is no longer at ease and the phone comes out with a short circuit board.
* Making a call,playing games,listening to music etc. while the phone is on charging.
When we got low battery warning,suddenly we plug the charger to the phone immediately cause we're expecting incoming calls,we might lose the momentum of the game or save the game level if suddenly the phone turns off. The result, phone is getting hot and the battery is deform due to simultaneous current entering the phone.A voltage coming from the battery and a voltage coming from the charger. also may lead into a short circuit problem and affects some parts of the mobile components.
* Overnight charging or charging the phone for a long time.
This might happens when we're using the phone until we almost got asleep at night while the mobile is on charged. Exceeding the voltage requirement of a battery as well as the phone itself may lead into battery discharge,deform structure and also causes short circuit problem.
1. Buy original battery coming from an authorized retail outlets and ask for a warranty for security purpose. Look for the quality seal product to assure that you've got the right product.
2. Follow the manual on the charging procedure when you bought a new battery. Observe the initial charging time and the regular charging time.
3. Never use your phone while on charged. (if it's important, you can do it sometimes but not regularly) make sure the phone is turn off and observe the regular charging time.
Hoping that this simple guide of mine helps.... Good Day!!!
When you first get a cell phone, the manufacturer and most likely the store will tell you to immediately put it on charge. DONT!
The best thing to do is use the charge that is on the battery already until it is dead, then give it one full charge.
This will mean the battery's 'memory' will know a full charge from the word go which means that not only will a full charge last longer but the battery will last longer overall.
i guess theres a problem with the board of your cellphone,there might be some components that has been shorted out and thats the reason why it drains battery so fast and it shutsdown upon connecting to the usb
probably you have an internal hardware problem. if you can open your fon, check for grounded or shorted part or any corrosions and clean it w/ a laquer thinner... if you cant open it, just have them fixed by service centers near you...