Re: My dual xdvd700 wont play cd-r discs with music...
Dual xdvd700 is a very picky device in order for you to play videos on a cd-r disc...you need need a burning software that have video burning capacity...don't just burn video as data copy/backup b/c dvd player won't recognize it. hope this help... So it's base on how you burn your disc...NO data backup/copy ...use Video Burning instead
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are trying to play music, then there could be only two problems.
1. Some DVD-RW can unintentionally trick you into thinking that they can play music, if inserted into the right machine. But really what it might really mean is that it can transport music, not play it.
2. The format of the file that you burned onto the disc may not be compatible with the type of DVD-RW that you have.
If you are trying to put an actually DVD/Movie onto the disc, then it is more than likely a format problem. I imagine that it may be really hard to get a video into the correct format so that it can be played on a DVD-RW.
I assume that whatever you are putting onto the DVD-RW is completely original. If it is not (such as a movie you got offline) then copyright laws will take all happiness out of your life.
try using different media ( non light scribe ) and second try using a program such as nero premium or easy media creator 9/10.Most of my dvd's have been successful with good quality especially with nero ultimate/premium