Question about Jensen TS2750J TV
Can someone please tell me how to unlock my jensen ts275oj television. was watchin a movie then i press the remote control button accidentally and the tv just went blank ( blue screen) then there's a lock logo appeared on the upper left corner of the tv. my tv is not working right now. can anyone please help me and tell me how to unlock it. thank u guys.
Press the diplay button for 3 seconds
Posted on Aug 10, 2007
Thanks it actually worked. Your the best!
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
It worked...thanks much
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired
Feb 22, 2011 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Feb 25, 2010 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Oct 31, 2009 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Feb 02, 2009 | Jensen TS2750J TV
301 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!