Hey, my sansa e250 isn't turning on, i hooked it up to my computer to charge it before a trip, and it didn't connect, it just turned on and kept reading SanDisk, so i just left it and it charged, but when i unplugged it and turned it on, it would turn on the average black screen with the white SanDisk and then it scatter white, and then go back to the black repeatedly, so my dad took out the battery and but it back in and it won't turn on at all anymore at all, HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I found the solution to our problem!! and it is very easy. Take the 4 screws off the back. Remove the battery. Press the on/off switch and all the others on the front. Replace the battery and the screws.
Mine needed to be plugged in again, but the computer could read the Sansa and I can see the screen again. Now it is charging and I think that the problem is fixed.
if you plug it in to the computer mabe the drive cant charge it in some computers some drives dont charge the mp3s it happened to me but try to connect it to different arias and if that doesnt work buy the wall charger hope it helps.
Seems like your player may be encountering some corruption. Try this and see if it would help:
Switch your Sansa E250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the E250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode"
5. Connect your E250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa E250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the E250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa E250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your E250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your E250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
Let me know if this helped :)