Question about HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I am trying to print out color pictures on my Officejet 6110. I get shades of blue where pink color should be. I have it set on Best Quality and Premium Paper. Never had this issue before. Using a black cartridge and a HP Photo (#58) cartridge. I do not get any low toner message, but wonder if the ink is low. Is there anyway to tell without replacing the color Toner?
How to Check if Your Printer Has Run out of Ink
you ever wondered if your printer has run out of a colour? Here's a simple way
1. Go into Microsoft Word.
2. Create four small rectangles.
3. Colour one of them black, another pink, the next turquoise, and the last yellow.
5. If all of the colours have come out clearly, it means you have enough of each colour. If one or more are not clear, you need to change them.
6. Save the file in My Documents to run whenever you need to test your printer cartridges.
7. Run occasionally to work printhead if printer is not used very often.
1. To create rectangles in Microsoft Word, bring up the Drawing toolbar on "View" then "Toolbars", and press the rectangle button. To colour them in, right-click on them and choose "Format Autoshape" then choose the colour for the fill.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Epson L210 - multifunction printer /...
Sep 07, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 12, 2009 | Canon MX700 Office All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 07, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 31, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 08, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2007 | HP Photosmart 8750 InkJet Printer
May 11, 2007 | HP OfficeJet t45 All-In-One InkJet Printer
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: