- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Once you have the drip tray out and the grounds container out - look inside the unit and clean any grounds that are still in there. Look for a switch that might be sticking (because it's cover with coffee residue) clean everything and check for freedom of movement.
Does it only leak when making coffee? There are 2 hoses, one that supplies cool water to heating element in base the other one that supplies the heated water from heating element to top of coffee grounds. Typically over time this 2nd hose degrades at heating element connection and begins to leak
The magnetron (the part that heats the food) may be bad or the circuitry to the magnetron may have burned out. Basically my advice is that if you have no electrical expertise, it isn't worth fixing. The magnetron if bad, costs almost as much as a new microwave. If you open it up (make sure it has been unplugged for a few hours and don't seen any obvious burnt parts (including a fuse and the diodes), then most likely the magnetron is done and a new microwave is the way to go. Let me know how this works out for you. Benjamin
Your problem most likely is in the switchmode power supply section of the DC Controller board. What typically happens here is that the field effect transistor (FET) which is Q201 will fail. If you are an electronic technician and want to download a service manual, you probably can fix this. I just repaired my Laserjet 4L, and ordered the 2SK1351 transistor from littlediode.com in the UK. I ordered it from them because of the price and the fact that the next best price was 8.88 from MCM Electronics, but they are out of stock until June 21,2010. This FET has switched on and off many times, handled varing amount of current up to 4 amps, and is mounted on a heat sink in the 15 plus years since it was made. It therefore has dealt with a lot of heat, which can make a transistor eventually fail. I hope that this helps!!
I would consider two solutions:That there is something blocking the paper path now, and that the pickup rollers are dirty. First, clean the pickup rollers, and anything that looks like it helps with feeding paper. Use some rubbing alcohol and a clean cloth. Getting it clean and 'grippy' (like rubber should be), should solve the pickup and feeding problem, unless there is blockage. The E330 isn't too hard to take apart, and searching online for a Parts Guide isn't too difficult. Also, make sure that the paper guides in the tray are snug with the paper.