Question about Presto HeatDish Compact Heater
When the switch is in the off position it still comes on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2014 | Jenn-Air JCD2389G Side by Side...
Sep 28, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges
Oct 30, 2013 | DeLonghi DE500P Dehumidifier
Dec 17, 2012 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens
Nov 08, 2012 | Chevrolet Cars & Trucks
Nov 05, 2012 | Husqvarna Garden
Mar 15, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
1. Low on fuel or oil. 1. Add fuel or oil.
2. Ignition switch in "Off"position. 2. Turn to "ON" position
3. Faulty spark plug. 3. Replace spark plug.
4. Choke in wrong position. 4. Adjust choke accordingly.
5. Fuel shut-off valve in closed position 5. Open fuel shut-off valve.
6. Unit loaded during start-up. 6. Remove load from unit.
7. Spark plug wire loose. 7. Attach wire to spark plug.
Apr 23, 2011 | Porter Cable 5,500 Watt Portable Generator...
Jan 21, 2011 | Mowtownusa Snow Thrower Starter Switch for...
Apr 10, 2010 | Braun Health & Beauty
Jan 26, 2014 | Presto HeatDish Compact Heater
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: