Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
This is easily fixed with the following key sequences. You do NOT have to open the printer and unplug a circuit board.
1) press * and # at the same time
2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) press > and “information menu” should display
4) press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) press CANCEL
8) press CANCEL
9) press CANCEL
10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
NOTE: I did this and the fist time the error came back. Do the sequence again (as I did) and the error will be replaced with the usual print cartridge initialization screens. Print a test page to make sure.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
I have had this ink system failure message with multiple HP printers at our office. The solution involves a little bit of cover removal, but will fix the issue every time for me.
1) If you are looking at the printer FROM THE FRONT, remove the right hand side cover. On most HP printers, there are 2-3 tabs on top that will either pop out with a screwdriver under the top cover, or can be removed with screws. Make sure you have the printer powered off and UNPLUGGED.
2) On the front, bottom, right is a separate piece of plastic that is attached to the side cover that should also be removed. Remove the plastic cover from the side at this point, and you should see a circuit board.
3) There are two ribbon-type connectors on the top of the circuit board that are plugged in directly to the top, inserted towards the bottom of the printer. One is slightly wider than the other. Again, make sure your printer is powered off AND UNPLUGGED. Unplug both of these ribbons, and make sure they are not partially plugged in or touching the board.
4) Plug in, and turn back on the printer. A new Ink failure message should come up (the numbers will be different.) Click OK on this, then unplug the printer again.
5) Plug both of these ribbon cables back into their respective connectors. Turn back on the printer. It shoudl start back up, and reinitialize as if you just turned it on for the first time. The ink status will be correct, and no more ink system failure messages.
6) Put back together your printer, it should work(for now).
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
0xc18a0206 ink system failure I tried taking out the brand new ink cartridges and powering down the printer. still didn't work anybody have any fixes
Posted on Aug 17, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Generic problem for all Printers
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
SOURCE: I have a HP C5180,
Issue An 0xc18xxxxx or 0xc19xxxxx ink system error code displays on the front panel. The printer cannot copy, receive faxes, or print. Solution
Posted on Mar 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 09, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Aug 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
Mar 10, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Dec 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
3,734 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: