An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Brother MFC-210 fax issue
Install fax software . You can do this with the following procedure: go to control panel, go to add and remove softwares and then in install windows components install fax .It will ask u for a windows cd
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The first thing that I would try multiple people to ask them to fax you.Sometimes the 2 machines don't "sync".This is a toll free fax test number that I always use to check my machines..1-888-473-2963.Just write the words "FAX TEST" in large letters on a blank sheet of paper..fax it to that number...leave the line open...you should get a fax back in about a minute.If you get a fax back...your machine is fine...let me know if this was helpful....thanks.
You may want to reload the driver that came with the printer or download the latest one from the vendor. When receiving faxes it is not using the driver from the vendor. It also could be a connectivity issue.
That type of problem comes from either the drum or the fuser, the best way to check is to unplug the machine while it's printing and see of the shadow is on the paper before the fuser, if it is then you need a new drum, if not the fuser is the culprit.
Description of Problem 100000018247
When I launch PC-Fax Receive Program, I receive an error stating: The Fax Receive program must be started to receive PC faxes. What can I do?pc fax rx
Description of Solution 200000023257
You may receive this error if the pc fax application is closed and you have faxes stored in the memory of the machine. To resolve this issue,you will need to print the faxes already stored in the memory of the machine. To print the faxes, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Fax.
3. Press the OK key to confirm your choice.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Fax.
5. Press OK.
6. Press the BLACK START key.
- Your Brother machine will print the stored faxes.
7. Press the STOP/EXIT key to exit the menu.
8. Once the stored faxes have been printed, click WINDOWS/START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, BROTHER, XXX-XXXX (X = MODEL NUMBER), PC-FAX RECEIVING, XXX-XXXX or RECEIVE (depending on your operating system).
9. The Brother PC-fax receiving icon will now appear in your Windows Task Tray indicating that Brother PC-Fax Receiving is active.
We moved from 561 to 772 area code. Now we can not receive faxes. What do I need to do?
Did not have an issue receiving faxes at the old area code: 561
please email with resolution: email@example.com