Question about Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
How do i get the firmware can you please advise me step by step nad tell me how to upgrade it on to the t10 step by step please?
God Bless you
If the product does not power on and shows any of the following symptoms, you may try the upgrade methods
in this chapter without having to disassemble the product:
- The product does not turn on when the power switch is pressed.
- The product powers on normally but no USB connection can be made.
- The product’s icons appear garbled or malfunction.
- Files are corrupted, or the product shows as a “removable storage” in Windows but cannot be accessed.
Firmware Upgrade Method
1. Download the firmware upgrade file to a folder and decompress it.
2. Check the contents of the folder that was decompressed.
3. Connect the YP-T10 to the PC.
4. Open the Removable Disk folder of the YP-T10.
5. Select the installation file in the folder that was decompressed,
and then copy the upgrade files to the Removable Disk folder
of the YP-T10.
6. Perform “Safely Remove Hardware”, and then disconnect the
device from the PC.
7. When power on YP-T10, power off after
“Image Upgrading...”, “AUI Upgrading...”
8. Power on again. After “Font Upgrading...”,
“Image Upgrading...”, “AUI Upgrading...” set will be power
9. After the upgrade, go to “Menu” → “ettings”→ “ystem”→
“Firmware” and check the version.
If the battery power is low, the upgrade will not start. In this
case, you need to connect a USB or charging cord for the
upgrade to start.
Posted on Dec 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Samsung Yepp YP-T10 (4 GB) Digital Media...
Dec 12, 2008 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Nov 29, 2008 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Nov 21, 2008 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
May 22, 2008 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
May 15, 2008 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
Apr 22, 2008 | Samsung YP-T10 Digital Media Player
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: