Question about Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key
on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no
disc on tray, then no need to open the door);
2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu.
3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code.
4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm.
5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2010 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
Sep 12, 2009 | Philips Phillips 16X External DVD 2XRW...
Apr 03, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Dec 21, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Jul 07, 2008 | Yamaha DVR-S120 DVD Player
272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: