I faced aproblem in my sylvania 6413 td 13" tv, that I cant use its av input port. I sure that I connected the AV cable correct. but I dont know how to change its mode to AV.
with my best wishes
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If there is AV in socket, either at the front panel or rear side of the TV, you can surely use it with a DVD player. Just connect the tV with DVD player using an AV cord [can be bought from electronic spare part selling shops at your town]; and select the input to TV to AV. Picture of AV cable attached.
Hello If the game box have AV out on it, you can connect it to tVs AV in by using an AV connector wire.This is the pircure of the AV cable that should connected in between TV and game box. You must select the input to TV as AV.
If you are unable to view video on your television set, the issue may be that the TV's video input selection does not match.
The TV input source must match how the equipment for example DVD is connected to the TV.
* Plug the RCA cables(red,yellow,white cord) to the designated ports. * Grab your Apex TV remote and attempt to cycle through the video inputs by hitting the "Input" button at the top of the remote multiple times. * If you have used a DVD player or similar external device recently, you may have neglected to switch the video input back to the one assigned to your TV programming. * Devices such as DVD players often reside on the AV 1 or AV 2 video input, and failure to switch back off of one of these will result in a dark, soundless screen when attempting to view cable or satellite television. * Cycle through the inputs until you land on your cable/satellite input once more, which should result in an immediate restoration of picture and sound. * If it does not, approach your Apex TV and look over the A/V cable connections. The A/V cable has two sets of prongs, one on either of its ends. Each prong is either red, yellow and white, and plugs into corresponding A/V ports on the back of the Apex TV and the back of your cable or satellite box. Make sure the ports and prongs are color-corresponding and have not been switched up.
firstly try that tv to a different tv
if this works
then check your tv av connections in side tv
also check cables continuity
if this fails buy a AV/ RF converter, have your AV be connected to a converter, and let your output be RF feed to a tv, RF input, so instead of using AV on your tv you will be using RFchannel mode
1) check the RCA cable connection from your DVD to TV screen. make sure that each cable is in the right place (for DVD player yellow cable = video/ red and white cable = audio) (TV screen: yellow cable = video IN /white and red = audio IN
2) from your TV screen locate and check for A/V IN socket. it's either at the back/front or side of the screen.
note: some of TV screen does have 2 A/V inputs
3) Facing the front of your TV screen, locate a button indicating "A/V" or "AV" or a box picture having a forward arrow inside.
note: if you locate the said button and your screen have 2 A/V inputs press the said button until the right input where you connect your dvd cable been set.
Is it possible that the input to the TV is still good including cables and cable box or anything? If another TV works from the same input then it may be the TV settings like AV/video rather than TV channels. Check all this out. I hope it is something simple as that. Good Luck.
please don't take this as me doubting your intelligence, but are you sure your wires are good? sometimes they can become worn out inside of the protective rubber, and partially fail.
Also, how old is the TV? I just got one (for free so i can't complain) from a friend that will start in color on av and then turn to black and white because something inside of it went bad..