An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: My cash register is not printing.
Hi. If it is a thermal printer, make sure you have the paper coming from the bottom of the roll, not the top. If you have the paper the wrong way around, it will come out blank. If this is not the problem, please let me know the model number and any other information you can give.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This product uses 2 1/4in (57/58mm) wide standard thermal paper. Use the feed keys only when changing the paper. Do not pull the paper manually.
1. If prompted during use, or when setting up the printer for the first time, open the printer compartment by lifting up on the tabs located toward the back of the register. This will expose the printers.
2. Depending on each sides needs, use the release buttons to open the paper wells and release the print rollers.
3. Place the paper rolls into the paper well so it feeds from the bottom of the roll towards the front of the cash register (not the back). Pull the paper up and past the print heads towards the front of the cash register.
4. Once done, close the printer arms and use the feed keys to advance the paper.
5. To attach the journal roll to the back of the winding wheel, remove the wheel from the comparment. Put a small fold in the end of the journal roll and feed it under and around the tabs located on the wheel. Spin the wheel manually to take up paper slack.
6. Once the paper is attached, place the wheel into the holder in the back of the printer compartment. The part of the winding wheel with two discs should be on the right side.
The power has been turned of before the sale was finished. Make sure it has a new roll of paper in the printer, then turn key to PGM and switch the power off. Hold down the SUBT key while you turn on the power - display will say INITIAL or something similar. Turn key back to R and see if it works.
You haven't mentioned the journal roll, so I will assume it prints the journal but not the receipt. What happens if you press the post receipt button at the end of a sale. Does it print daily reports on both rolls?
If anyone needs a Casio PCR-T2000 manual, C-tech collective have it here:
Please make sure that you have the right paper roll.
Your machine takes a thermal paper roll, which means it actually burns the print into the surface of the paper as opposed to printing with a ribbon or ink roller like other makes.
The thermal paper will only show a print on one side of the paper, in other words if you do indeed have the right roll and it is in upside down you will get a blank printout.
An easy way to see if it is the right paper hold the roll in your one hand and scratch a line with the thumb nail of your other hand accross the surface of the roll,if you get a black line on the paper then it is the right one, otherwise you have what we call a "bond" paper roll and it will not work in your machine.
If you got the "black line" with your thumb nail, then lift the printer head arm (green lever) place the roll in position with the paper rolling out from the bottom of the roll towards the front of the machine, pull the paper out past the catch mechanism and close the printer ****.Tear off the excess paper and replace the printer cover.
You should be ready to go ahead with sales.
This should solve the problem .