An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Amounts of Solutions
From the manual:
1. Remove the Clean/Solution Tank by lifting it
straight up, then away from the Lower Body.
2. Unscrew the black cap at the bottom of the
3. Add one of the BISSELL Advanced Cleaning formulas
for Deep Cleaning machines to the formula fill
line on the Clean/Solution tank. Fill the rest of the
tank with hot (not boiling) tap water to the water
fill line. Replace and tighten the black cap.
4. Place Clean/Solution Tank on Lower Body.
The manual is available at retrevo.com, but you have to register to get it. It doesn't open up so that I can link you to it. It doesn't cost anything though.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have stored your cleaner with cleaning solutions in it you have a broken impeller in your water pump. The cleaning solutions separate while in storage and build up in your pump. Once you start the cleaner is breaks the plastic impeller. Its an in-expensive part but, a real pain to change.
the white powdery stuff is minerals, use a vinegar solution to warm water 1 part vinegar to 4 parts warm water. let it soak in the humidifier overnite or during the day and rinse with warm water. You could also use clr using bottle directions.
aline the canister with the machine, handle facing out and push it in. if you go to hoover.com you can download the manuel for this machine. just remember not to put the dash in when entering the model num.
1. Release the handle and lay the machine handle back to access the tank. 2. Remove the tank from the base of the machine by lifting the tank carry handle. 3. Carry like a bucket to the sink. Rotate the handle forward to unlatch the lid. Lift off and set the lid aside. 4. Fill up the bladder with clean hot tap water. *Do not boil or microwave water as it can destroy the bladder. 5. Replace the top of the tank by matching the lid and tank edges. Handle must be in the forward position in order to replace lid. Rotate Note: Remember to secure the lid and test to make sure it is secure before picking up the Tank. 6. Place tank into machine base, seating firmly in place. Rotate tank handle back into latched position. Bring machine handle back into upright position.
You can download the manual from the Bissell website www.bissell.com