I lost my installation disk
Unfortunately, Microsoft does not distribute downloadable copies of their operating system. But there is a way to get a copy of your rightfully deserved software.
Warning: We will be using Torrents. Please if you take anything away from this be a responsible downloader and pay for software and media you enjoyed.
1. http://www.utorrent.com/ Download and install the uTorrent software.
2. http://thepiratebay.org/search/windows/0/7/0 Select your version of windows. If it is not listed, there is a search bar at the top of the page.
3. When you find your version, it will bring you to another page. Make sure to click "DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT", there is a big misleading download button right above the correct button.
3. http://poweriso.com/ While that is downloading, download PowerIso. This is a free software, but like I said, if you like it buy it.
4. After your Operating System is done downloading, open up PowerIso by clicking on the golden disk either on your desk top, or in the icons in the lower right corner of your desktop.
5. In the PowerIso window, Click open, and find the path to where the operating system was downloaded. Usually in MyDocumentsDownloads. Open the .iso or .mdv file.
6. Insert a blank DVD in the drive and click "Burn" in the PowerIso window.
7. From here you can use the disk as you would your original operating system disk.
8. Don't forget to vote for my solution!
Apr 06, 2011 |