Question about Epson Stylus CX5400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
While printing, the machine took in the whole amount of paper from the sheet feeder. the single copy is jammed coming out, and the bunch of paper coming from the feeder is jammed coming in. how do I get the pater out?
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
this many sheets
Epson Bright White Paper
Epson Presentation Paper Matte
Epson Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
Epson Premium Presentation Paper
Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-Sided
Epson Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
Epson Iron-On Cool Peel Transfer Paper
If the paper jams, do
1. Gently pull any jammed paper out from the output
tray or sheet feeder.
2. To eject the jammed paper, try turning the Epson
Stylus NX400 off and then back on.
If that doesn't work and paper is stuck inside, turn off the Epson Stylus NX400. Open the scanner, remove the jammed paper and torn pieces, close the scanner, and turn the Epson Stylus NX400 back on.
Aug 17, 2012 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Mar 20, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Feb 09, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 20, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus C43UX InkJet Printer
Nov 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!